How to install TradePoint
Supported Operating System:
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2007, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and above
Supported Architectures: ·
Recommended Minimum: Core 4 Processor, 8 GB RAM, 10 GB Disk space.
http(s)://app.definedge.com (port 80, 443)
http(s):data.definedge.com (port 80, 443)
For Amibroker data integration:
If proxy server is configured then winsock proxy must be configured for TCP communication.
Note: .Net framework 4.5 is required to install TradePoint software.
Click here to download .NET Framework 4.5
How to install:
1. Click on download button and download zip file
2. Extract all files from zip to the desired location and run TradePoint application file
3. Proxy setting dialogue box will be displayed as shown below, keep ‘No Proxy’ unless required.
4. Fill the registration form. Tick radio button to complete the registration process.
6. You will get customer id upon completion of registration.
NOTE :7 days Free Trial of full real-time version of TradePoint will be automatically activated.
Once done with the registration process need to click on Activate Trial link which is sent to registered mail id.
7. Open TradePoint again by clicking on TradePoint application file. It will ask you to download historical data of NSE and then MCX, click on download button to continue.
8. Once data download is complete, TradePoint is ready for use.
Please contact our support staff in case of queries. Please inform them about product type (EOD or Real-time) you wish to subscribe before expiry of trial period.