Trading the Markets The Point & Figure Way
Prashant Shah, one of the prominent Point & Figure analysts, has presented a wonderful method in the simplest possible way. His approach of making things objective and rule-based has lent a new dimension to the world's oldest charting technique.
This is a comprehensive book on trading and analysis using the Point and Figure methodology. The concepts are explained with many real-life chart examples from the Indian market.
A peek into what you will find:
- What is a Point & Figure chart and how to plot it?
- Basic and advanced price patterns with numerous chart examples, trading rules for all patterns.
- Simple and effective ways to identify trend.
- How to use P&F counts to arrive at high-probability price target.
- How to use traditional tools and indicators in P&F charts.
- High probability patterns to capture momentum stocks and sectors.
- Objective method to identify market outperformers using Relative Strength.
- A few indicators developed, by the author, exclusively for P&F charts.
- 20-years of Back-testing results of P&F patterns providing interesting market insights.
Both experienced as well as novice can benefit from the concepts discussed. A thorough understanding of the contents of the book would help the reader reduce the noise and achieve consistent success in markets using the Point & Figure charts.
Buy now from